COVID-19 UpdateApril 14, 2021
Our reopening has taken time and will continue to take time. To help ensure the health and safety of residents and employees, we are being deliberate in our approach.
Effective 4-5-21, our community will enter Phase Three A of the reopening process.
During Phase Three A, the following activities will occur:
• Expanded seating in dining areas
• Normal operations for to-go orders will be resumed
• Regular housekeeping will start
• Many of our activities will resume with limits on participation
• Off-campus visits will family and friends can resume
Most importantly, residents may resume off-campus visits with family and friends. Visitors will be allowed at the community when the established protocol is followed:
• Screening continues per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines
• Residents are limited to four guests at one time
• Masks must be worn
• Age restrictions for visitors has been removed; follow community policy
The health and safety of residents and employees remains our highest priority. We’ll continue to monitor the situation and adjust our protocol to help ensure the health and safety of our residents and employees. Should there be a resurgence of the virus in our community or in our region, it may be necessary to reinstate all previously imposed precautionary measures. Your ongoing support and patience during these challenging times is appreciated.
For questions on how Sierra Winds will reopen, please contact us at 623-972-0212 for information. For more information about COVID-19 and our national response to COVID-19, go to www.lcsnet.com/covid-19-update.