INDEPENDENT LIVING IN PEORIA, AZ
Independent Living Opens the Door to New Possibilities
Discover a new level of retirement living in Peoria, AZ. — surround yourself with interesting neighbors, fun activities, easy wellness options and a maintenance-free lifestyle. You can seize the opportunities in each day because with Life Care, you know you’ll have access to higher levels of care if you need them.
To learn more about independent living in Peoria, AZ, complete the contact form on this page.
Independent living at Sierra Winds means more freedom to do what you love.
- Weekly housekeeping and flat laundry service
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- All utilities plus DIRECTV®
- Flexible dining in the casual Sierra Bistro or The Palms restaurant-style dining room
- Wellness programs focused on emotional, physical and spiritual health
- Full schedule of social and recreational activities and events
- Volunteer program
- Outings and daytrips to social, cultural and sporting events
- Scheduled transportation
- Full use of on-site health center and rehabilitation center
- Unlimited/lifetime on-site skilled nursing care, if ever needed
- Innovative post-operative stay program
- 24-hour emergency system, fire detection and sprinkler system
- Beautiful grounds with courtyard fountains, sitting areas and walking paths
- Common living areas for socializing
- Heated swimming pool and spa
- Fitness center
- Free assigned well-lit, covered parking
- Marketplace convenience store
- Arts and crafts studio
- Woodworking shop
- Billiards/game room
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Library with Wi-Fi access
- Interfaith chapel
- On-site ATM
- Guest Suites
- Additional Storage
- …and much more!
An assortment of floor plan options lays the groundwork for you to create the perfect senior apartment. You can individualize your space with your own furniture to reflect your taste. It’s your home, but now you can just enjoy it and have a dedicated maintenance team to do all the heavy lifting.
Each independent living apartment comes with a full kitchen, but when you don’t feel like cooking or doing the dishes, you’ll always have a table at one of the restaurant-style dining venues. Our talented dining team serves a variety of delicious dishes with kindness and professionalism.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer 2 options for Type A Life Care contracts. One is our Return of Capital plan, which offers residents smart asset protection. This contract requires a one-time entrance fee, 80% of which will be returned to you or your estate. The second Life Care contract option is a more traditional contract for those who prefer a smaller entrance fee. The smaller entrance fee will amortize over time, until eventually there will be no return of capital.
Under both the Life Care contract options, the resident will have access to a continuum of care with little change to their monthly fee. Though, the Return of Capital plan covers a private room in skilled nursing, and the traditional contract covers semi-private accommodation.
For those who cannot or do not want to invest in Life Care, we also offer the option to rent your apartment home. Seniors with a rental contract will have access to all the benefits of community living, but will not have the security of priority access to care.